Despite being one of the world’s biggest payment providers, Mastercard doesn’t fit everyone’s needs, and some casino players would prefer to use other alternatives. The cashier section is one of the first things we look at when recommending online casinos. So you can be sure that you have a wide selection of payment methods when picking one of our featured sites. Below are a few other common payment methods you will find at online casinos:
- Interac: It is safe and easy to transfer funds from your bank account to an online casino using Interac’s online portal. Using Interac means you can deposit without sharing your banking details with the casino, and you don't need to create a third-party web wallet account if you choose this payment option.
- Other Credit/Debit Card Providers: Most of us use debit and credit cards each day and know Mastercard is not the only provider available. You can also find other methods at top Mastercard casino sites, such as Visa, American Express, Maestro, and more.
- E-wallets: Digital wallets such as EcoPayz have become arguably the best way to manage your money at online casinos. They allow for secure, efficient, and semi-anonymous online payments, and transactions are handled instantly (deposits) or within hours (withdrawals).
- Prepaid Cards: While you may desire online casino Mastercard acceptance, we think prepaid card options are great alternatives. Platforms like Paysafecard allow you to add money to a digital token at a physical store and charge it to your casino account. This method is both very secure and makes it easier to control your bankroll.
- Cryptocurrency: Canadian online casinos are increasingly embracing the future and offering support for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the most popular, but you can also find access to Ethereum, Monero, and more. Some of the benefits of crypto include security, complete anonymity, and rapid withdrawals.