Snakes & Ladders – Snake Eyes Slot Bonus Features
There is just one bonus feature in the slot but it’s a lot of fun. The slot’s bonus is based on the classic Snakes & Ladders board game. It is triggered when players land three or more bonus symbols. Three bonus symbols give players 12 dice rolls, four give 14, and five give 16.
When the bonus launches, players are transported to a giant 12x12 grid with 144 spaces. Players take on the role of a monkey. The object of the game is to get to the end of the grid in order to win the collected prize.
Along the way, players will encounter different modifiers that have been dropped randomly on the board. These are the modifiers you might encounter:
- Money: Boosts the total win value of the round.
- Multiplier: Multiplies the total collected to that point.
- Ladder: Moves players up the board, like in the original game.
- Snake: Players slip down the board through the snake, as in the original game.
- Banana: This adds randomly value to the money on the board.
- Final Position: Reaching the end of the game rewards 1,000x the player’s total bet.
The game promises a minimum win of 20x the player’s stake. If this is not reached during the game, then the Monkey enters Rage Mode and goes to the end space on the grid. He ignores all of the modifiers along the way. The round can be retriggered after this, depending on the roll of two dice. If they show a double, then players get another go-around the board.