Power Plant Slot Features, Specials and Symbols
The Power Plant 3D video slot game uses six different colored symbols as standard, each of which represents a types of energy or power (nuclear, fire, lightning, wind, water and – for some unknown reason – a leaf ). The game’s wild is a big yellow ‘W’. All of the symbols appear stacked on the reels. The wild re-spins round is Power Plant’s standout bonus feature. This is activated whenever you land at least one full stack of wild symbols on any particular reel. Manage this and you’ll get one free re-spin with two, three or four additional features to boot (this is dependent on how many stacks you triggered the round with, i.e. one, two or three+). These additional features are chosen at random from the following options:
- Active Wild – one of the (standard) symbols is chosen to be an extra wild.
- Nudge Reels – up to four nudges can be used to provide the best win after the spin.
- Super Stack – one of the (standard) symbols is selected to be an extra-long stack.
- Swapping Symbols – between three and five matching symbols are added for a guaranteed win once the spin has ended.
- Extra Feature – surprise, surprise; adds an extra feature (although four is the max allowed).
Whilst it may appear convoluted initially, Power Plant is actually a very easy and enjoyable game to play. The aesthetically pleasing visuals and enticing 96.10% RTP are the icing on the cake. Kudos, Yggdrasil. Or should that be Davros..?