Little Britain Slot
- Playtech, Ash Gaming
If you were one of the millions of viewers who used to quote the likes of Vicky Pollard and Marjorie Dawes ad nauseam, then the Little Britain online slot will tickle your fancy no end. Loaded with near-the-knuckle humour and a huge array of bonus features, this five-reel, 30-payline game of guffaws is a veritable one-stop-shop of catchphrase-based play. But is it any good? Let’s see what the computer says...
Play for real money
100% Welcome Bonus up to C$500 + 120 Extra Spins!
19+. New depositors only. Bonus Expires in 30 days. Spins expire in 3 days. See terms for play-through requirements. Minimum deposit C$10. 10x wagering on free spin winnings. UK players excluded.
Casino at bet365 - Up to $200 New Player Bonus!
New Casino customers only. Deposit min. $20. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus $200. 15x wagering (game weighting applies) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
It’s rare for the accolade of ‘game changer’ to be thrown around in the online betting industry, but Bet365 stands up as a flag bearer in the world of sports betting online, introducing features like cash out and live streaming before many of its competitors. Has the brand followed up its good work in sports betting here?Read full review
About Little Britain Slot Game
Ash Gaming has clearly pulled out all the stops to ensure the Little Britain slot machine remains faithful to the hugely popular comedy series created by Matt Lucas and David Walliams. Certainly, the instantly recognisable characters on the reels and the striking Union Jack backdrop hit you like a well-aimed one-liner. The cheeky animated intro is definitely the standout feature though, with its booming narration by Doctor Who himself, the legendary Tom Baker.
Little Britain Slot Features, Specials and Symbols
While playing cards represent Little Britain’s low-value motifs, five of the show’s most popular characters make up the higher-value symbols. This means it’s Emily Howard, Marjorie Dawes, gay Dafydd, Vicky Pollard, and Lou and his wheelchair-‘bound’ friend Andy that you need to keep your eyes peeled for. There’s also a LB free spins flag logo, a bonus symbol and a Little Britain wild card. The bonus games within Little Britain are as numerous as the characters in the show. These include:
Land the Free Spins symbol on reels two, three and four and you’ll receive ten free spins. Stacked characters become active during this feature so you can expect an extra reward if one of them covers the entire reel. You’re also privy to any prizes it creates as part of a winning combo.
Anne’s Wild Bonus
Psychiatric patient Anne has her own bonus which pops up, as you might expect, somewhat randomly. This entails her shuffling onto the screen and throwing wilds at a selection of symbols relevant to the previous spin.
Little Britain Bonus
Get three bonus symbols on reels one, three and five you’ll enter the Little Britain slot’s main bonus feature. This essentially involves spinning a wheel then taking part in one of the five following character-related bonus games:
- Dafydd’s Big Gay Bonus – The ‘only gay in the village’ needs your help choosing an outfit. Create one he likes and you’ll be rewarded with cash. You've got three chances to get it right.
- Emily Howard’s Lady Things Bonus – Lovely ‘lady’ Emily needs you to choose boxes from her dressing room. Cash prizes, multipliers and additional picks are up for grabs.
- Vicky Pollard ASBO Bonus – All you have to do to win here is choose an activity for the potty-mouthed chavette to do. The temperamental teenager will then decide (“no but, yeah but...”) if she wants to try another activity or give up.
- Marjorie Dawes Fat Fighters Bonus – Picking food off silver trays is the aim of this game. The more food you choose, the more prizes you’ll win. Take note – fatty foods fill up the calorie meter quicker. The round ends when the meter's full.
- Lou and Andy’s Love It Bonus – This involves selecting objects for Lou to hand to Andy. If Andy likes what he gets, the prize multiplier increases. The round is over when he says “Don’t like it” three times.
Fans of the show will no doubt love the Little Britain online slot game. But with so many bonus features on hand from 30p to £300 per spin, this fun and engaging title is likely to appeal to non-fans just as much. And if you're a fan of other British television shows, make sure to check out the Britain's Got Talent and Monty Phyton slot games too!
- Minimum bet: 0.02
- Maximum bet: 200
- Paylines: 20
- Reels: 5
- Min bet line: 0.001
- Max bet line: 10
Try again, luck will be with you next time.