Apple Pay Advantages And Disadvantages For Online Slots Play
There are several benefits to using Apple Pay as your payment option at an online slots site. It is very quick and convenient. You do not have to spend time typing in your card details as you can simply select Apple Pay and authenticate each payment rapidly with face ID or touch ID. You just have to link your card to Apple Pay once and then you can use it for ongoing transactions.
Apple Pay is designed to be a safer way to make payments online and in person. You do not need to touch buttons or exchange cash in a retail outlet, but it is also secure when you are funding Apple Pay casino sites. When you send funds to an Apple Pay casino, it uses a device specific number and a unique transaction code. Your card details are never stored on your mobile device, they do not sit on Apple servers and the card numbers are never shared with online casinos and other merchants. Your deposit also stays private and Apple Pay does not keep transaction information that can be linked back to you.
It is also completely free. Apple Pay does not charge you for transactions, and the funds arrive instantly. It essentially provides all the benefits of using a debit card, but with added security, speed and convenience. You can generally receive a casino bonus when using Apple Pay, which is not possible via e-wallets and other methods.
The main disadvantage is that Apple Pay cannot be used for withdrawals. However, you can be paid out via a bank transfer to your account or by adding in your card details, or use an e-wallet for payouts. Apple Pay only works on Apple devices, but millions of people have an iPhone, and you can use Google Pay instead if you have an Android device.
It is also not as widely available as a debit card or certain e-wallets. However, many of the best online casinos now accept Apple Pay deposits, and the number continues to grow. We have listed all the best Apple Pay slots sites on this page, and we are constantly reviewing it when new operators add Apple Pay as a deposit method. Apple Pay is also available at a huge array of physical retailers now, so it is well worth setting up if you have an Apple device.
Alternative Deposit Methods to Apple Pay
You will typically see Apple Pay listed alongside several alternative payment methods at Canadian casinos. These are the additional deposit options you are most likely to find at Apple Pay casino sites:
- Debit Card | All licensed online casinos in Canada offer instant deposits via your debit card. Most Canadian banks use Visa to power their debit cards, but some use Mastercard, so you will find that as an option too. Canadian law prevents licensed casinos from accepting credit card deposits.
- Skrill | This is a popular e-wallet that allows you to make quick, convenient and secure deposits to your online casino account. You do not have to enter card details on a web form, which some slot players appreciate.
- Neteller | This is an alternative e-wallet to Skrill that offers similar functionality. Skrill and Neteller were once competitors, but they are now owned by the same company, Paysafe Group. It charges slightly higher fees than Skrill, but it has higher transaction limits and a stronger VIP programme, so Neteller is better for high rollers.
- PayPal | The world’s most popular e-wallet, PayPal, allows you to send funds to online casinos instantly, and it is also one of the quickest withdrawal options. Just remember that you may be charged fees if the online casino is headquartered abroad.
- Bank Transfer | You can often send a direct transfer to an Apple Pay casino site. You may be transported to your bank account to make the payment. You can also use providers such as MoneyGram or Trustly to make a deposit to an online casino.
- Additional Deposit Options | There are some alternative methods that you can use to fund your account at certain Apple Pay casino sites. One innovative method is pay by phone, which allows you to top up your account balance and pay for it on your next phone bill. Payment providers such as Boku facilitate these transactions. You can alternatively buy a prepaid voucher code from Paysafecard and use that to fund your account. Additional e-wallets include ecoPayz. Android users can go for Google Pay, and there are some other niche payment methods permitted at some sites.
Guide to Finding the Best Apple Pay Slot Sites 2023
Our experts have diligently reviewed every online slot site that accepts Apple Pay and is licensed to operate in Canada. We assessed each site in a very thorough fashion, focusing on casino game quality, game variety, user experience, slots with bonuses, mobile capabilities, customer service and various other key criteria. Our team then whittled down the list to an elite group of Apple Pay online casino sites for our readers. These Apple Pay casinos are all licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission in Great Britain. They must uphold strict licensing conditions, and their slots are regularly tested by external adjudicators to ensure they are fair and working correctly. These Apple Pay online casino sites are safe and secure. They have also demonstrated a long-term ability to pay customers out in full and on time. Check out our Apple Pay casino site reviews to find the site that most appeals to you. Remember that you can register for accounts with multiple Apple Pay slot sites. That allows you to claim multiple deposit bonuses and gain access to a very broad selection of online slots. Just make sure you stick to the safe, secure, licensed and tested Apple Pay slots sites listed on this page.